It’s our 50th Anniversary, so we’re going all out!
In addition to the beautiful homes and community, we are adding additional activities to create a festive atmosphere:
- Central Jersey Antique Car Club cars on display
- Horse and carriage rides
- Mill Hill photo exhibit and reception
- Bonjour Creperie food truck
- Photo booth with Victorian dress options
- Display commemorating 50 years of House Tours
- Victorian Cupid Hunt for the young and the young at heart
- Talk on the history of Mill Hill
- Chestnuts roasting over an open fire
- Live music by local church choirs, as well as the Rancocas High School Choir and the Trenton Children’s Chorus
- And more!
It will be a fun, interesting and inspiring day for all ages and we hope you join us to make history come alive in our Capital City!
The first weekend in December is an all-Trenton weekend. Go on the Mill Hill House Tour, shop at Ellarslie and buy your holiday trees and wreaths at the William Trent House.
Trenton City Museum at Ellarslie in Cadwalader Park, Trenton
Annual Holiday Boutique
December 3 & 4, 2016
Saturday, December 3 from 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, December 4 from 11 – 5 pm