The following are some examples of projects that would be eligible under the provisions of priority #3:
- Removal of vinyl or asphalt shingles, stucco or brick-face façades, and restoration of original brick, wood, or stone façades.
- Replacement of vinyl clad windows with wood frame windows that comply with standards set by the Trenton Landmarks Commission.
- Removal of cement or cinderblock porches and replacement with wood, stone or wrought-iron porches, whichever is in keeping with the building’s design.
- Removal of paint from brick or stone surfaces.
- Removal of chain link or wooden fencing and replacement with wrought iron fencing.